‘Tis the season…
What more could a little girl like me ask for than toys for the holidays? And I don’t mean big girl toys (let your fantasy decide what that could mean). I mean the kind of toys that girls all over the world scheme and maneuver their way through a whole year of goodness to get. Plastic, colorful, no-purpose-other-than-to-have-FUN toys.
Because Santa’s elves are so good to me, I’ve been granted the opportunity to open a few presents before the official day of gift carnage happens on the 25th. Guess what I’ve received so far?
Yup. You got it. TOYS.
Here’s a list so you can feel that twinge of elementary school envy crawl its way around your gut…
– Care Bears JUMBO Coloring & Activity Book (so I can color outside of the lines)
– Silly Putty (to copy my press releases with)
– Butterfly wand (for bringing meetings to order)
– 4 decks of playing cards including a game of Hearts and War (so true to life!)
– Metal slinky (to see how everything is connected)
– Kaleidoscope (to see the world anew)
– Squeezball (to keep me from punching through walls and faces)
– “Alice In Wonderland” picture book (to remember that adventures are fun)
– Red star holiday pen with tinsel (duh! for writing website copy)
– My Little Pony “Rainbow Dash” (to get around town)
If this isn’t a sign that I’m bound to play more in 2012, then I don’t know what is.